Aromatic French rolls with sugar and cinnamon
Delicious French roll pastry with the fragrant cinnamon, soft dough and crispy crust will cause enthusiasm. On the delicious yeast dough is applied a layer of cinnamon, sugar and butter. This creates a distinctive flavor that will leave no one cold. These French rolls are easy to prepare and will surely disappear from the table in a few minutes.
Please rate this recipe
- 50 g butter
- 120 ml milk
- 1½ tsp dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 280 g flour
Filling and topping
- 70 g butter soft
- 1½ tbsp. cinnamon
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- Pour warm milk into a bowl, melt butter in it.
- Add yeast and sugar and mix well.
- Add egg, vanilla extract and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Gradually add flour to the liquid ingredients.
- Knead the whole thing into a soft, somewhat sticky dough.
- Roll into a ball and place in a bowl.
- Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place for an hour.
- For the filling: mix soft butter, cinnamon and sugar with a whisk.
- Roll out dough into a 4-5 mm thick rectangular layer.
- Spread evenly with cinnamon butter.
- Then twist into a tight roll and cut into small trapezoidal slices.
- Line baking sheet with baking paper.
- Place French rolls on it and press in the center with a chopstick or handle of a wooden spoon.
- Leave in a warm place for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Beat egg with a fork until smooth.
- Brush the buns with it and place in the oven.
- Bake the pastries for about 15-20 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Serve French rolls with tea or coffee.
- Pastry roller
- Baking tray
Calories: 448kcalCarbohydrates: 62gProtein: 9gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 182mgPotassium: 148mgFiber: 4gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 622IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 81mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!