Crumble cake with pumpkin, semolina and lemon
This crumble cake with pumpkin is delicious. With a crumbly dough and a juicy pumpkin filling with a hint of lemon, it tastes unusual and at the same time incredibly aromatic. It is a simple cake, which is not particularly elaborate, but all the more convincing of its taste.
Please rate this recipe
- 800 g pumpkin
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup sugar for the dough
- 100 g sugar for the filling
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 pinch salt
- 180 g butter cold
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line the bottom of a round baking pan with baking paper.
- Peel the pumpkin and grate it not too finely.
- Finely grate the lemon peel and squeeze the juice.
- Mix the pumpkin, 100 g sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Let the filling stand for 10-15 minutes so that the pumpkin becomes juicy.
- Mix flour with semolina, remaining sugar and salt.
- Roughly grate the cold butter.
- Grate grated butter and dry ingredients together to make crumbles.
- Divide the dough into four equal portions, and the filling into three portions.
- Keep stirring the filling in the bowl as you do this so that the juices are evenly distributed.
- Pour the crumble and filling into the prepared baking dish in alternating layers.
- The batter should form the first and last layers.
- Bake the crumble cake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Baking pan
- cutting board
- Citrus juicer
- Glass 250 ml
Calories: 625kcalCarbohydrates: 97gProtein: 7gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 224mgPotassium: 561mgFiber: 3gSugar: 54gVitamin A: 12104IUVitamin C: 22mgCalcium: 48mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!