Aromatic coffee liqueur with cocoa and vanilla
A sweet alcoholic drink with a rich flavor of roasted cocoa beans, invigorating aromas of coffee and the delicate scent of vanilla.
Please rate this recipe
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 500 ml water
- 270 g candy brown rock
- 270 ml vodka
- 70 ml cognac
- 50 g instant coffee
- 2 vanilla beans
- Boil cocoa with half of the water.
- Mix sugar and the remaining water in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until the rock candy dissolves.
- Increase the heat and bring the syrup to a boil.
- Add vodka and cognac.
- Stir in coffee and cocoa.
- Cut vanilla beans in half lengthwise and place in the bottom of a sealable glass bottle.
- Pour coffee liqueur into bottle and seal tightly.
- Store the liqueur in a cool, dark place for 1-2 months.
- Shake well once a week.
The coffee liqueur will keep for up to six months.
- Glass bottles
Calories: 499kcalCarbohydrates: 72gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 193mgPotassium: 481mgFiber: 1gSugar: 56gCalcium: 25mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!