Buckwheat porridge with beetroot and garlic
This dish not only looks colorful and appetizing, buckwheat porridge is very aromatic and is classily refined in this recipe with beetroot and garlic.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 beet cooked
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 250 g buckwheat
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Herbs to taste
- Nuts optional
- Cheese optional
- Finely chop the garlic and onion.
- In a pan with oil, sauté the onions and garlic until translucent.
- Grate the beet on a fine grater.
- Lightly toast the buckwheat in a pan without oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Add buckwheat to the onions and garlic.
- Cover with water and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Season the prepared porridge with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Let it stand for a while with the lid closed.
- Serve the buckwheat porridge with herbs, nuts or cheese.
- cutting board
Calories: 260kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 9gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 2mgPotassium: 341mgFiber: 7gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 22mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!