Aromatic apple jam with oranges and cinnamon
A delicious apple jam that invites to a teen afternoon with a wonderful citrus scent and cinnamon aroma. Also for breakfast on a croissant fits this aromatic jam just fine.
Please rate this recipe
- 1,8-2 kg apples
- 2 oranges
- 1 kg sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- eel, core and slice the apples.
- Peel the oranges and grind them in a blender.
- Put the apples in a pot, add the orange puree, cinnamon and sugar.
- Bring everything to a boil, stirring thoroughly.
- Once boiling, reduce over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 50 minutes.
- Pour the apple jam into clean screw-top jars and let cool.
- Store the jam in a cool, dark place.
- Jam jars
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 330kcalCarbohydrates: 86gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 2mgPotassium: 164mgFiber: 4gSugar: 81gVitamin A: 106IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 20mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!