Apple cocktail with vodka and prosecco
The apple and citrus aroma makes this drink a taste highlight. The apple cocktail with sparkling wine can be served as an aperitif.
Please rate this recipe
- 400 ml apple juice
- 200 ml vodka
- 2 limes + 1 to serve
- 750 ml prosecco
- ice to taste
- Squeeze juice from 2 limes.
- Mix apple juice, vodka and lime juice together in a carafe.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Add prosecco and ice to taste.
- Pour the sparkling wine into cocktail glasses and garnish with lime.
- Serve the finished apple cocktail immediately chilled.
- Citrus press
- Cocktail glasses
Calories: 263kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 18mgPotassium: 301mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 18IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 36mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!