Simple apple pie with buttermilk and cinnamon
The apple pie is prepared from a loose sponge with oil and buttermilk. The cake tastes tender, not too sweet, with a slightly fruity acidity and a citrus-cinnamon aroma.
Please rate this recipe
- 100-150 g sugar + for sprinkling
- 1 egg
- 200 ml buttermilk
- 100 ml vegetable oil + to coat
- 1 pinch salt
- 1-2 tsp lemon peel grated
- 250 g flour
- 1¹⁄₂ tsp baking powder
- 4-5 apples
- Cinnamon to taste
- Beat sugar and egg with a mixer until creamy.
- Add buttermilk, oil and salt. Beat again until blended.
- Add lemon zest with cinnamon and flour sifted with baking powder.
- Mix in well with a spatula.
- Set aside 1-2 apples for topping.
- Cut the remaining apples into small cubes and stir into the batter.
- Grease a 20-22 cm springform pan with oil.
- Pour the batter into it.
- Cut the remaining apples into thin wedges and place them in a circle on top of the dough.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the apple pie in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for 40-50 minutes.
- Hand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- Kitchen spatula
- Kitchen scale
- cutting board
- Springform pan
Calories: 341kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 5gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 120mgPotassium: 173mgFiber: 3gSugar: 23gVitamin A: 120IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 87mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!