Apple crumble with strawberries
Apple crumble is a sweet and fruity dessert that is refined in this recipe with strawberries. The Apple Crumble is a great substitute for an apple pie and a great baking idea when you need to bake quickly!
Please rate this recipe
- 1 apple large e.g. Braeburn
- 30 g strawberries
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 100 g butter soft
- 40 g brown sugar
- 40 g sugar
- 120 g flour
- 50 g oat flakes tender
- Cut the apple unpeeled into thin slices.
- Halve or quarter the strawberries, depending on their size.
- Place the apples and strawberries on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Sprinkle vanilla sugar on top.
- Mix butter in pieces, flour, brown sugar, white sugar and oatmeal in a food processor to make crumbles.
- Spread the crumble over the fruit.
- Place the crumble in a preheated oven at 180°C top/bottom heat for about 30 minutes.
- Serve the Apple Crumble with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- cutting board
- Food processor
- Casserole form
Calories: 446kcalCarbohydrates: 60gProtein: 5gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 183mgPotassium: 145mgFiber: 3gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 650IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 28mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!