Apple crumble with oatmeal
Apple Crumble - Juicy fruit filling with a wonderful aroma of cinnamon and a light golden crust of crispy dough - it is impossible to resist this magical dessert.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 kg apples best sweet and sour variety
- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 100 g sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 120 g flour
- 90 g oat flakes
- 200 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1 pinch salt
- 125 g butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Peel the apples and cut them into small cubes.
- Squeeze 2 tablespoons of juice from the lemon.
- Mix apples with flour, sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Place the apples in a deep baking dish.
- Mix the flour with the oatmeal, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Melt the butter and add it to the dry ingredients.
- Mix everything together to make a crumble dough.
- Pour the crumble dough over the apples.
- Bake the crumble in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the crumble warm with an ice cream scoop or whipped cream.
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
Calories: 847kcalCarbohydrates: 150gProtein: 7gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 251mgPotassium: 457mgFiber: 10gSugar: 100gVitamin A: 921IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 89mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!