Apple crumble with raspberries
Apple Crumble is a simple and quick dessert. Apples and raspberries topped with crispy crumble harmonize great together and taste super delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 75 g butter in pieces
- 75 g brown sugar
- vanilla flavoring optional
- 150 g flour
- 700 g apples
- 125 g raspberries frozen
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 30-40 g brown sugar
- 20 g almond flakes
- Butter for greasing
- Vanilla ice cream to serve
- Cinnamon to serve
- Place butter, brown sugar, vanilla flavoring, and flour in mixing bowl and stir to make streusel.
- Transfer streusel batter to a bowl.
- Core the apples and cut them into fine wedges.
- Grease a glass baking dish with butter.
- Place the apples in the baking dish.
- Spread lemon zest over them, mix briefly.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Spread the frozen raspberries on top.
- Cover with crumble mixture and sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Bake Apple Crumble in the oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy the crumble dessert with vanilla ice cream and some cinnamon.
- Food processor
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
Calories: 507kcalCarbohydrates: 83gProtein: 6gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 144mgPotassium: 351mgFiber: 8gSugar: 45gVitamin A: 574IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 64mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!