Apple Crumble - Baked apples with crumble
Crumble dessert can be made with seasonal fruit such as strawberries or rhubarb, apples, quinces and pears. As a topping to the actual crumble can be processed nuts, oatmeal or cereal.
Please rate this recipe
- 3 apples
- 175 g flour
- 80 g sugar
- 175 g butter or margarine
- 50 g raisins
- vanilla sugar to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- Wash and peel the apples and cut them into small pieces.
- Put the apples together with the raisins in an ovenproof dish.
- Cut the butter into very small pieces.
- Mix with the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the apples and raisins.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200°C for about 30 minutes.
The Apple Crumble tastes best warm with vanilla pudding or ice cream!
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
Calories: 658kcalCarbohydrates: 82gProtein: 6gFat: 36gSaturated Fat: 23gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 318mgPotassium: 307mgFiber: 5gSugar: 34gVitamin A: 1167IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 29mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!