Eggplant, tomato and cucumber antipasti
This colorful antipasti of baked eggplant, fresh tomatoes and cucumbers in a spicy garlic sauce is easy to prepare and a real eye-catcher on any buffet.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 eggplant
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cucumber
- 2-3 to matoes
- 6-8 olives pitted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2-3 sprigs parsley
- Preheat oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the eggplants into diagonal slices, sprinkle with salt and drizzle with vegetable oil.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes, until soft.
- Cut the cucumber and tomatoes into circles.
- Cut the olives in half lengthwise.
- Peel the garlic, press it through the garlic press and mix it with the mayonnaise.
- Let the eggplants cool a bit and arrange them on a plate in the shape of a peacock's tail.
- Spread each slice with mayonnaise.
- Place tomato and cucumber slices on top.
- Place olive halves on top of the cucumbers.
- Decorate with parsley leaves and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- cutting board
- Garlic press
Calories: 168kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 2gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 145mgPotassium: 523mgFiber: 5gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 663IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!