Almond liqueur a la Amaretto with vodka
The almond liqueur is prepared from few ingredients. The liqueur has a subtle vanilla note and tastes slightly nutty. The almond liqueur can be used in baking and as a shot in hot drinks.
Please rate this recipe
- 200 g sugar white
- 100 g sugar brown
- 240 ml water
- 480 ml vodka
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond extract
- Place white and brown sugar in a saucepan.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Boil over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove syrup from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Add the vodka, vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Stir the almond liqueur well and transfer to a bottle with a stopper.
Do not store the almond liqueur at room temperature for more than one month.
- Stirring spoon
- Bottle with cap
Calories: 593kcalCarbohydrates: 76gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSodium: 6mgPotassium: 16mgSugar: 76gCalcium: 4mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!