Almond cookies baked with sugar sprinkles
The cookie dough is prepared from ground almonds and flour and tastes super delicious. The almond cookies are brushed with egg yolk and baked directly with sugar sprinkles.
Please rate this recipe
- 150 g butter cold, in pieces
- 70 g sugar
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 150 g flour
- 150 g almonds ground
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk for coating
- 20 g sugar sprinkles to taste
- 1 tsp lemon zest grated
- Put butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and almonds in a bowl.
- Mix flour with baking powder and add.
- Add the egg and lemon zest.
- Knead everything into a smooth dough.
- Shape the dough into a patty and place it in the refrigerator, wrapped in plastic wrap, for an hour.
- Sprinkle some flour on the countertop.
- Roll out the dough thinly on the countertop between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- Cut out cookies with cookie cutters.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg yolk.
- Sprinkle with sugar sprinkles.
- Bake the almond cookies in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 15-18 minutes.
To keep the almond cookies crisp and fresh, store them in an airtight container!
- Hand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- Pastry roller
- Cookie cutters
- Kitchen brush
Calories: 370kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 7gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 170mgPotassium: 168mgFiber: 3gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 531IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 78mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!